Three Levels of Planning
Estate planning at Reflections Life Planning LLC is not one size fits all. Because we look at our client’s entire wealth building and estate plan as two bookends to their lives, we refer to our plans as “Life Fulfillment Plans (Estate Plans).” It means everything to our clients to be completely fulfilled in their financial lives and to be proud of the image that they see when they look in the mirror. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs.
We offer Will based plans, Trust based plans, and Trust based plans that include trust funding services. Each plan includes a Durable Power of Attorney, Advance Medical Directives including a Living Will, and all necessary documents for the type of plan selected (whether Will or Trust based).
Our typical fees for a married couple with kids who is not focused on keeping the family out of court range between $1,500 up to $8,500 on the high end for an extensive plan that provides significant asset protection after death + maximum protection for your assets from inadvertent loss to the State Department of Unclaimed Property or the Court process.
Our plans are priced at the intersection of affordability and effectiveness. When we meet for your Life & Legacy Planning Session, we will review the 3 planning levels with you, and you will choose your own fee based on your budget and the planning options that are most important to you and your family. Our plans are focused on ensuring your family has somewhere to turn if and when something happens to you, that your plan will work and you have real peace of mind knowing that your family will be in good hands.
There truly is no one size fits all choice. We have created a process to educate you quickly and effectively so that you can make empowered, informed choices about what you want for the people you love.
We believe in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we educate you based on the specifics of your family situation, your assets, and your individual needs, wants, desires and values and then guide you to tell us what you want most, so we can create the plan (and the fee for that plan) that aligns with your objectives for your family and your assets.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
• Traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their
children and themselves;
• Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or
dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
• Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying
• Families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken
care of and able to continue to receive government assistance
• High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
• Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering
how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
• Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
• Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration